* NOTE: Acana is made by the same company as ORIJEN
ACANA REGIONALS: HIGH protein, low in carbohydrates and entirely grain-free, featuring 60-65% meat and 35-40% of fruits and vegetables. For any Healthy Adult Dog or Cat.
Grain-free to reduce unwanted carbohydrates, ACANA features regional vegetables, fruits and botanicals for a rich supply of natural trace elements and antioxidants.
- Wild Prairie – Features cage-free Cobb chicken and whole eggs from local prairie farms, and wild-caught fish from our cold northern lakes .
- Pacifica – Loaded with Pacific salmon, herring and flounder – all delivered fresh each day from North Vancouver Island.
- Grasslands – Loaded with local lamb, whole eggs, wild-caught fish, and cage-free duck
- Ranchlands– Loaded with local red meats, including Angus beef, lamb and bison all free-range
Passed “fit for human consumption”.
Each Acana Regionals formula is made with a diversity of regional ingredients including ranch-raised natural lamb, free-run chicken and whole eggs from local prairie farms, and Lake Whitefish and Walleye caught wild from the cold Northern lakes – human-grade ingredients that arrive at the Acana factory fresh (never frozen) and preservative-free each day.
Grain-free and low-carbohydrate to provide a biologically appropriate, natural canine diet, each kibble of Acana food is loaded with premium meat ingredients and is infused with Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA) from wild-caught fish to support immunity and a luxuriant skin and hair coat.
In place of grains, Acana foods feature regional fruits, vegetables and botanicals – including organic sea vegetables to enhance metabolism, and raspberry leaf and marigold flower to nourish and tone the digestive tract.
Acana Dog Food is Recommended because:
- ACANA has high protein, low carbohydrate formulas for optimal canine nutrition, each made exclusively from wholesome protein sources passed as fit for human consumption
- Acana uses essential fatty acids from fresh wild-caught fish – fresh regional fish and Pacific salmon oil are premium sources of omega-3 EFAs (EPA, DHA) that are important in the natural diet of all dogs
- Prairie botanicals, regional produce & Pacific sea vegetables – hand-harvested organic kelp, dulse and bladderwrack combined with prairie-grown botanicals and produce provide a natural source of phytonutrients and antioxidant vitamins
- With no grain, no corn or glutens, no inappropriate oils or vegetable protein sources. Acana formulas are also ethoxyquin-free, with no artificial flavors, no colors or no preservatives, and absolutely no genetically modified ingredients
More from my site