* NOTE: Acana is made by the same company as ORIJEN
ACANA is manufactured by Award winning Champion Pet Foods – Pet Food of the Year Winner.
Each Acana formula is made with a diversity of regional ingredients including ranch-raised natural lamb, free-run chicken and whole eggs from local prairie farms, and Lake Whitefish and Walleye caught wild from the cold Northern lakes – human-grade ingredients that arrive at the Acana factory fresh (never frozen) and preservative-free each day.
Grain-free and low-carbohydrate to provide a biologically appropriate, natural canine diet, each kibble of Acana food is loaded with premium meat ingredients and is infused with Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA) from wild-caught fish to support immunity and a luxuriant skin and hair coat.
In place of grains, Acana foods feature regional fruits, vegetables and botanicals – including organic sea vegetables to enhance metabolism, and raspberry leaf and marigold flower to nourish and tone the digestive tract.
Acana Dog Food is Recommended because:
- ACANA has high protein, low carbohydrate formulas for optimal canine nutrition, each made exclusively from wholesome protein sources passed as fit for human consumption
- Acana uses essential fatty acids from fresh wild-caught fish – fresh regional fish and Pacific salmon oil are premium sources of omega-3 EFAs (EPA, DHA) that are important in the natural diet of all dogs
- Prairie botanicals, regional produce & Pacific sea vegetables – hand-harvested organic kelp, dulse and bladderwrack combined with prairie-grown botanicals and produce provide a natural source of phytonutrients and antioxidant vitamins
- With no grain, no corn or glutens, no inappropriate oils or vegetable protein sources. Acana formulas are also ethoxyquin-free, with no artificial flavors, no colors or no preservatives, and absolutely no genetically modified ingredients
ACANA IS AVAILABLE IN FOUR FORMULAS
WILD PRAIRIE – Loaded with premium, easily-digested meat ingredients (65%), featuring a diversity of fresh regional ingredients including free-run chicken, whole eggs, and wild-caught Lake Whitefish & Northern Walleye. Chicken cartilage provides a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and essential minerals, including balanced calcium & phosphorus.
PACIFICA – Made with a full 55% wild-caught fish (Pacific salmon, wild herring and wild flounder), it’s bursting with highly palatable, easily digested fish proteins and rich omega-3 essential fatty acids. Lobster and crab shell provide a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and essential minerals, including an appropriate balance of calcium and phosphorus.
GRASSLANDS – Ranch-raised New Zealand lamb (certified free of added hormones and antibiotics) along with fresh whole eggs from local farms and fresh wild-caught Lake Whitefish & Northern Walleye supply unique and easily digested proteins (60%) in this hypo-allergenic formula.
RANCHLANDS – Alberta beef, bison and lamb, all raised free-range on local ranches. All protein is delivered fresh everyday and they are preservative free as well as never frozen. Wild Pacific herring is also included for its omega-3s to help enhance immunity and support skim and coat. This natural diet has limited carbohydrates and is grain free. Acana Ranchlands also includes healthy fruits, vegetables and botanicals including sea vegetables, juniper berries and marigold flowers.
ONLINE ORDERING AVAILABLE @ AMAZON.COM
|CLICK HERE FOR Acana dog food IN trial sizes.|