Find the original Dog Food Secrets here!
After reading and learning about Dog Food Secrets, I switched my Lab, Lady to a Healthy Homemade Dog Food. Almost immediately I saw a dramatic improvement in her health, and her allergies (incessant paw licking and scratching) stopped completely.
- Do you really know what you are feeding your dog?
- Go ahead, go read the ingredient label right now…..Can you even identify half of the ingredients?
- Did you know that most commercial pet foods are made of trash…literally?
If you think, like I did, that buying kibble labeled as chemical and preservative free makes them safe, think again… it’s just more lies!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more disgusting ingredients in commercial dog food that we should all be aware of when choosing what to feed our pets.
Euthanized pets are shipped to rendering plants and melted down!
- An industrial solvent derived from petroleum
- An artificial coloring tied to cancer of the kidneys
- A preservative banned from use in many other countries
- Another preservative, never proven safe, and implicated in cancer
- A synthetic form of a common vitamin linked to anemia, immune system deficiencies and liver damage
Information about dog foods that are dangerous or even deadly has become readily available to all of us. Reading and learning is the best way to make an educated decision.
All Natural labelling doesn’t always mean healthy. Be extremely vigilant when reading labels and look for terms such as human grade, organically certified, pesticide and herbicide free, with no chemical additives or preservatives.
Healthy dog food will prolong your pets life, increase his mobility and zest for life. Feeding your dog a healthy diet will also improve their skin, fur, prevent tooth decay, reduce obesity and many diseases and give them a general feeling of well being.
Just like we feel sluggish and “off” when we overindulge in high calorie, fat laden diets, so do our pets. Imagine eating the same preservative filled, chemical laden unhealthy diet day after day. Your pet feels the same way.
When we switch to a healthy lifestyle and eat the proper nutritious food we feel more energetic and so do our precious pets.
Remember we speak for our pets, and their unconditional love is always given no matter what.